Saturday, January 05, 2013

Lusting for you!

I watch you walk across the street, Ur long, strong legs bring you to me, Not too fast, in fact much too slow, And I can't wait for you to know, You stop but just not close enough, Ur eyes meet mine and hold me close, We hold still in the evening breeze, N now I'm almost down on my knees, We talk, we laugh, we eat,we drink, Make it seem like everyday things, U touch my waist,I hold your arm, The tingles from you make me warm, We part and I cannot say goodbye, Without looking you in the eye, Another touch to last me the night, A wistful look and look away, We meet again and we know we must, Come close together, drawn by lust, I try to inhale every scent of you, Before I do what really want to, I draw you close into my longing arms, Touch your face, your neck,your hair, You lower ur warm lips and onto mine, I'm drawn into you n not of my own, Your lips,my lips oh where's the line, Were bound together in this moment, Ur hips, my hips move in a rythem divine, May this night last forever and ever...

No comments: