Tuesday, December 19, 2006


sitting across from you, far away..
the room, the world of distance,
looking at you, look at me,
your eyes glowing dark,
shining under the night lights,
your jaw drawn, mouth shut tight,
and how i wish to tell you..

on my skin i can stll feel you
in every breath, i cam still smell you,
in my mind there is but one thought,
in my heart there is just this one wish,
if i could just close my eyes..
how i wish i could tell you...

morning will come, come soon,
and when the first ray warms the sand,
with its gentle golden caresses,
i will be gone, to where i belong,
carried away by the yellow mist,
and how i wish to tell you...

you stand up and walk to me,
my heart stops, quickens, slows,
you lean close, bury your face in my hair,
i live in that embrace, lost for life,
tis done, your fleeting apology,
my hearts tears apart inside of me,
and how i wish to tell you...

every moment of pain of joy,
of relentless agonizing hatred and ecstacy,
ive lived this life for too long,
cant bear to look back at you now,
ive played these games lost and won,
and how i wish to tell you.....
im done

No comments: