Tuesday, December 19, 2006

tell me who you are,
all that has made you,
you know me now,
evry thought and dream,
so tell me god, where are you?

are you there, there in the sun?
when as it rises ans i cant see,
past the blaze, eyes burnin with tears
in this gold fringe, are you there?

or is that you, in that child?
he dimples at me, eyes twinkle,
holding out his little round hand,
in this perfection,are you there?

could it be you in the spring?
you move in the breeze all around me,
blanketed in colours that now spread,
in this fragrence, are you there?

might it be you in the moonshine?
letting me see only what i should,
the silent beauty of the velvety night,
in this peace, are you there?

and now i see you, all at once,
in the mirror on the broken wall,
in eyes that i see on my face,
the love, the joy, the hurt, the fear,
and yes in this faith, i see you, i feel you...
i know you are there.....

No comments: