Thursday, March 02, 2006

When I walk away,
don’t stop me…
Don’t ask me why…………….

I know what you are thinking,
I know you doubt my love
But don’t…it sure as hell is pure as gold
And there ‘re reasons you wouldn’t know of

I know im not with you,
by your side,I know you think of how my legs
don’t move fast enough to meet you
but I have chosen to keep that pace

I know that I have kept stony silent
I know you think ive ugly things to say
And forcing me to say words
Will only seal my lips further shut

I know that when you cry to me,
I don’t shower you with sympathies
For if I were to pity you, feel sorry
it would be far from love that id be feeling…

I know that when I walk away,…..
yeaWhen I walk away…..
you wonder whyAnd try to stop me and hold me back
Don’t….let me go….watch me walk..
Into he dark horizon far away
And as I disappear into the unseen…
Lo behold!! The sun rises there…….

No comments: